Fashion: Law a la mode Autumn 2012
Legal issues in the fashion industry.
- Counterfeit goods online: ISP liability — still a grey area?
- Red card from Adidas to third-party online trading platforms
- Time to wear your #ad on your sleeve
- Customizing your customs strategy
- Opportunities for international retailers in the United Arab Emirates — part I
- Using a haute couture approach to protecting business secrets
- Discrimination issues in the fashion industry
- The real estate challenges of factory outlet centers in Germany
- Transfer pricing and global controversy trends
- Business round up
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Click on the link above to download this DLA Piper briefing.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Global Financial Markets Insight — the case for a better-functioning securitisation market; the cost of holding ABS; and more
DLA Piper has released the latest version (issue 4, Q3 2014) of its Global Financial Markets Insight publication.
Corporate Insurance Trends 2014 is a collection of articles highlighting some trends and key issues for financial lines insurers and their insureds in 2014.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions