Education Update — April 2013
Walker Morris has released the April 2013 edition of its Education Update. Topics covered include social media, working with children and safeguarding requirements, and age discrimination in the higher education sector.
- Managing the rise in social media use
- Do you have the energy to lower your costs?
- Working with children and safeguarding requirements
- Converting to an academy — real estate raises real issues
- Age discrimination in the higher education sector
- New government skills strategy published…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
Why register to The Lawyer
More relevant to you
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
Walker Morris takes a look at some of the key announcements and how the figures add-up for your sector.
Welcome change from presumption of responsibility
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.