DLA Piper publishes March issue of ‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’
‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’ is the global monthly publication from DLA Piper’s sports, media and entertainment group. The March issue includes:
- Australia: Gambling inquiry announced on the ‘blackest day’ in Australian sport
- Ukraine looks at draft legislation on gambling
- Proposal to revise Japan’s Soccer Betting Lottery Law
- Germany: Federal Court of Justice submits questions to ECJ
- Germany: Schleswig-Holstein repeals Gambling Act
- US: New Jersey gets closer to i-gaming
…and much more.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read DLA Piper’s ‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’ publication. If not, please register or sign in with your details below. This new resource sits alongside the global team’s new blog, which can also be accessed below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
China’s eagerly anticipated amendments to its Trademark Law will come into force on 1 May 2014
Tougher product liability provisions following the release of long-awaited amendments to consumer rights and interests protection law in China
The rise of consumerism in China over the past 10 years has spurred greater regulatory enforcement in the area of product liability.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources