Data & Information E-Alerts — 28 March 2013
This issue includes:
- Consultation on compulsory audits of the NHS
- ICO publishes updated guidance on access to information about the deceased
- Government launches information sharing partnership on cyber security
- Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 – Consultation on draft statutory guidance for powers to extend retention of biometric data on national security grounds
- EU Justice Commissioner Viviane Reding and Ronan Dunne of Telefonica stress importance of EU data protection reform
- SPEECH — EU Data Protection rules: Better for business, better for citizens
- SPEECH — The Big Data Revolution
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
Why register to The Lawyer
More relevant to you
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
InCredit — new controller form for intragroup transactions; PPI complaints set to continue; and more
Addleshaw Goddard’s weekly publication provides information on current retail finance issues, regulatory and legislative developments, market watch and ASA adjudications.
Data Issues Roundup — firm warned to stop nuisance text messages; EU ruling on CCTV; ICO's privacy seals; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 19 January 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup .
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?