Data and Information E-Alert
Included in this issue:
- Cyber security update
- PhonepayPlus — further assessment of information, connection and/or signposting services
- Freedom of Information Statistics: implementation in central government
- Marketing texts require consent and details of advertiser’s identity
- Civil Liberties Committee rejects EU passenger name record proposal
- ENISA: New Cyber security strategies of Austria, Finland and worldwide
- Assistant European Data Protection Supervisor’s speech at the conference on “The future regulation of personal data in Europe”
- Google fined over Street View data collection in Germany
- Clarifications regarding the US - EU Safe Harbor Framework and Cloud Computing
- Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) approved by House of Representatives
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard has released the November 2013 edition of InSure. This section focuses on new legislation and consultations.
Addleshaw Goddard has released the November 2013 edition of InSure. This section focuses on regulatory developments.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?
The past five years have not been easy for Addleshaw Goddard. The firm’s revenue fell 7 per cent from £173.1m to £161.9m between 2008/09 and 2010/11 and despite finances looking up in 2011/12, when Addleshaws reported a 30 per cent increase in net profit, it has shown no notable compound growth in turnover since 2007/08.