Data and Information E-Alert
Included in this issue:
- Cyber security update
- PhonepayPlus — further assessment of information, connection and/or signposting services
- Freedom of Information Statistics: implementation in central government
- Marketing texts require consent and details of advertiser’s identity
- Civil Liberties Committee rejects EU passenger name record proposal
- ENISA: New Cyber security strategies of Austria, Finland and worldwide
- Assistant European Data Protection Supervisor’s speech at the conference on “The future regulation of personal data in Europe”
- Google fined over Street View data collection in Germany
- Clarifications regarding the US - EU Safe Harbor Framework and Cloud Computing
- Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) approved by House of Representatives
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
Why register to The Lawyer
More relevant to you
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Neither financial services firms nor law firms should underestimate the cultural sea-change in behaviour the FCA expects.
Also: retrospective alternative service of claim form; judicial comment on costs budgeting; and more.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?