Data and Information E-Alert
Included in this issue:
- Cyber security update
- PhonepayPlus — further assessment of information, connection and/or signposting services
- Freedom of Information Statistics: implementation in central government
- Marketing texts require consent and details of advertiser’s identity
- Civil Liberties Committee rejects EU passenger name record proposal
- ENISA: New Cyber security strategies of Austria, Finland and worldwide
- Assistant European Data Protection Supervisor’s speech at the conference on “The future regulation of personal data in Europe”
- Google fined over Street View data collection in Germany
- Clarifications regarding the US - EU Safe Harbor Framework and Cloud Computing
- Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) approved by House of Representatives
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 16 October 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup, which provides a weekly round-up of data issues.
This round-up includes costs and unreasonable refusals to engage in ADR and four recent cases considering the refusal by one party to engage in ADR.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?