- 020 7970 4641
Business studies subscription
MBAs have not been part of a lawyer’s training traditionally, but things are changing.
Dewey & LeBoeuf is attempting to find new jobs for its trainee solicitors as the London office faces collapse.
Shoosmiths plans to cut its headcount by 93, with most roles at risk of redundancy sitting in the volume motor personal injury team.
- Future of Dewey's London trainees depends on outcome of bank loan talks subscription
- Leading sets sign up to bar social mobility scheme subscription
- Chambers follow Prime example subscription
- Flagging up the class ceiling subscription
- Freshfields unveils £10k bursaries for UCL law students subscription
- Magic circle firms announce NQ retention rates of 89 per cent subscription
- Eversheds to offer condensed LPC and training contract subscription
- L2B event proves it’s never too late for law subscription
- Legal apprenticeships take on new relevance subscription
- Sheffield Hallam Uni latest to abandon GDL subscription
- Wilberforce increases pupillage pay by a third subscription
- Freshfields targets UK students for China traineeships subscription
- Beachcroft-DAC tie-up halts trainee intakes subscription
- Seventy years and counting: Rootes & Alliott legal exec looks back on her career – so far subscription
- Part-time for a change subscription
- Addleshaws pilot shows that privilege is 'not prerequisite' for legal career subscription
- Taylor Wessing thaws out associate pay freeze subscription