- 020 7970 4641
MBAs have not been part of a lawyer’s training traditionally, but things are changing.
Dewey & LeBoeuf is attempting to find new jobs for its trainee solicitors as the London office faces collapse.
Shoosmiths plans to cut its headcount by 93, with most roles at risk of redundancy sitting in the volume motor personal injury team.
- Future of Dewey's London trainees depends on outcome of bank loan talks
- Leading sets sign up to bar social mobility scheme
- Chambers follow Prime example
- Flagging up the class ceiling
- Freshfields unveils £10k bursaries for UCL law students
- Magic circle firms announce NQ retention rates of 89 per cent
- Eversheds to offer condensed LPC and training contract