Bar top 30 position: 20
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Construction (1)
- Crime (1)
- Energy (1)
- Funds (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
The International Festival for Business is set to hear from commercial barrister David Casement QC from Kings Chambers.
Sam Karim from Kings Chambers was part of a recent delegation on a business mission to Brazil to promote barristers’ expertise in international dispute resolution.
Chambers has announced that Paul Chaisty QC, Lesley Anderson QC and David Casement QC have been shortlisted in the Queen’s Counsel rankings.