- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (4)
- Real Estate (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Planning (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Commodities (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Energy (1)
- Funds (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Kings Chambers has announced that Andrew Singer has been called to the Bar of the Irish Republic.
Birmingham practitioner Michael Stephens has accepted an invitation to join Chambers. Stephens is the current president of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
The High Court has handed down judgment in a judicial review brought against the decision to allow the Tattenhall Neighbourhood Plan proceed to referendum.
Sam Karim from Kings Chambers was part of a recent delegation on a business mission to Brazil to promote barristers’ expertise in international dispute resolution.
Anthony Crean QC has secured permission for a residential development of 85 dwellings with access and associated infrastructure.
Anthony Crean QC has secured permission for a development in Enslow.