Bar top 30 position: 20
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Construction (1)
- Crime (1)
- Employment (1)
- Energy (1)
- Funds (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Sam Karim from Kings Chambers was part of a recent delegation on a business mission to Brazil to promote barristers’ expertise in international dispute resolution.
Ben Williams, a barrister at Kings Chambers, considers how companies can control the misuse of group email systems.
Chambers has announced that Paul Chaisty QC, Lesley Anderson QC and David Casement QC have been shortlisted in the Queen’s Counsel rankings.