Bar top 30 position: 20
- Company/Commercial (6)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (4)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Crime (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Construction (1)
- Employment (1)
- Energy (1)
- Funds (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Adam Aldred, formerly of Addleshaw Goddard, has accepted an invitation to join Kings Chambers.
Lesley Anderson QC of Kings Chambers has recently visited Hong Kong.
The International Festival for Business is set to hear from commercial barrister David Casement QC from Kings Chambers.
Sam Karim from Kings Chambers was part of a recent delegation on a business mission to Brazil to promote barristers’ expertise in international dispute resolution.
Ben Williams, a barrister at Kings Chambers, considers how companies can control the misuse of group email systems.
Chambers has announced that Paul Chaisty QC, Lesley Anderson QC and David Casement QC have been shortlisted in the Queen’s Counsel rankings.