Bar top 30 position: 20
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (4)
- Corporate (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Construction (1)
- Crime (1)
- Employment (1)
- Energy (1)
- Funds (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Other (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Sam Karim from Kings Chambers was part of a recent delegation on a business mission to Brazil to promote barristers’ expertise in international dispute resolution.
Ben Williams, a barrister at Kings Chambers, considers how companies can control the misuse of group email systems.
Ben Williams of Kings Chambers has advised Blackpool Borough Council in respect of an early-morning restriction order.
Kings Chambers has partnered with Manchester University law school.
The 2014 edition of Chambers UK, released on 31 October, rates Kings Chambers ninth in number of rankings and fourth in number of practice area rankings.
Chambers has announced that Paul Chaisty QC, Lesley Anderson QC and David Casement QC have been shortlisted in the Queen’s Counsel rankings.
Kings Chambers has announced that Aidan Reay has accepted a full tenancy following the successful completion of his pupillage.