- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Sam Karim of Kings Chambers will be speaking at the 10th EHFCN Conference in Athens on 7 November.
Collins J refuses permission for judicial review and rules that the legislation is badly drafted and contains a lacuna.
Adam Aldred, formerly of Addleshaw Goddard, has accepted an invitation to join Kings Chambers.
Chambers has announced that Paul Chaisty QC, Lesley Anderson QC and David Casement QC have been shortlisted in the Queen’s Counsel rankings.