Bar top 30 position: 20
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Construction (1)
- Crime (1)
- Energy (1)
- Funds (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Sam Karim from Kings Chambers was part of a recent delegation on a business mission to Brazil to promote barristers’ expertise in international dispute resolution.
Paul Chaisty QC and Mark Harper of Kings Chambers have acted for Redstone Mortgages on four ‘test’ professional negligence claims against a firm of solicitors.
Chambers has announced that Paul Chaisty QC, Lesley Anderson QC and David Casement QC have been shortlisted in the Queen’s Counsel rankings.