"I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Asia Pacific, including international firms' practices there, key developments of the region's leading independent firms and in-house departments based in Asia. As a native Mandarin-speaking journalist who grew up in China, I have a particular interest in, and strong connections with, the Greater China markets, but am also fascinated by the fast-evolving and highly-dynamic region as a whole. I also have sound knowledge of Australia, where I received my bachelor's degree in media and later worked as a legal journalist. I joined The Lawyer in September 2011, after spending over five years at a well-known Asia-focused legal publication, with three of these years as China editor. I tweet as @TheLawyerAsia."
- 020 7970 4756
Chinese firm pilots first private placement funding subscription
Chinese firm Shandong Deheng aims to raise up to RMB50m (£5m) by selling shares on a regional over-the-counter (OTC) market, in China’s first private placement funding deal by a law firm.
Weil Gotshal & Manges has hired corporate partner Charles Ching from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, following the departure of China head Steven Xiang.
HFW launches formal law alliance in Singapore subscription
Holman Fenwick Willan (HFW) has established a formal law alliance (FLA) with Singaporean firm AsiaLegal.
- Asia moves: 30 June 2015 subscription
- Grandall becomes third Chinese firm to open in Silicon Valley subscription
- DLA Piper takes corporate team from Perth boutique subscription
- Asian firms continue outward push with globalising clients subscription
- CC and Linklaters advise on BOC’s $3.55bn Silk Road bond issuance subscription
- Boss & Young launches OBOR alliance to target Chinese development strategy subscription
- EY adds foreign law practice in Singapore for regional growth subscription
- Withers hires MoFo team for Japan tax practice launch subscription
- Top Chinese law firm Commerce & Finance ‘open’ to global alliance subscription
- PRC firms in dramatic growth spurt, The Lawyer China Elite reveals subscription
- Asia Pacific 150: The rise of Asia’s indies subscription
- Asia Pac 150: Davis Polk leads US firms’ charge in Hong Kong subscription
- Asia Pac 150: Growth at independent firms outstrips international rivals subscription
- Asia Pacific 150 2014: Year of the indie subscription
- Asia Pac 150: Headcount at Eversheds falls by 23.5 per cent subscription
- Australia: medium pace subscription
- China: Metamorphosis subscription