King & Wood Mallesons
- Banking and finance
- Employment law and industrial relations
- Energy, resources and projects
- Government and public
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- International trade and investment
- Investment management
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Real estate, construction and environment
- Securities and capital markets
- Taxation, superannuation and pensions
- Telecommunications, media, entertainment and technology
For further information click here
News from King & Wood Mallesons
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from King & Wood Mallesons
Principals and contractors need to be aware that in not registering security interests under the PPSA 2009, they may risk serious consequences.
The New Companies Ordinance (NCO) will come into effect on 3 March 2014. It includes changes that affect the way documents may be executed.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shanghai’s ground-breaking Pilot Free Trade Zone could mark the beginning of the long-awaited liberalisation of China’s legal services sector.
Hong Kong IPO activity is hotting up again, but UK legal stalwarts are looking over their shoulders as US rivals make up ground fast