Click here to access full coverage of Kemp Little in The Lawyer UK 200 2014. Featuring the UK’s leading law firms ranked by turnover, as well as extensive benchmarking data, the report is a comprehensive market intelligence resource for the UK legal sector.
Kemp Little is a law firm specialising in technology and digital media. Established in 1997, we deliver expert legal advice in a pragmatic, responsive and cost-effective way via our 10 technology-dedicated practice areas:
- Commercial technology
- Intellectual property
- Venture capital and private equity
We achieve this by:
- Focusing on our industry specialisms
- Investing time to understand our clients’ business needs and objectives, applying this knowledge to the work that we do and the advice we give
- Building long-term, enduring client relationships
- Offering highly competitive rates
- Right-sizing our teams to your specific project, using the most appropriate blend of senior and junior resource
At Kemp Little, we are known for our ability to serve the very particular needs of a large but diverse technology client base. Our hands-on industry know-how makes us a good fit with many of the world's biggest technology and digital media businesses, yet means we are equally relevant to companies with a technology bias, in sectors such as professional services, financial services, retail, travel and healthcare.
News from Kemp Little
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Kemp Little
The cost of poorly performing IT and intra-group outsourcing in the FS sector — it could be higher than you think
The recent spate of fines handed down to banks demonstrates how critical the understanding, control and oversight of IT systems has become within the FS sector.
Nicola Fulford, privacy and data protection partner, and Alex Cravero, commercial technology associate, discuss the significance of the Shellshock bugs.