Click here to access full coverage of Kemp Little in The Lawyer UK 200 2013. Featuring the UK’s leading law firms ranked by turnover, as well as extensive benchmarking data, the report is a comprehensive market intelligence resource for the UK legal sector.
Kemp Little is a law firm specialising in technology and digital media. Established in 1997, we deliver expert legal advice in a pragmatic, responsive and cost-effective way via our 10 technology-dedicated practice areas:
- Commercial technology
- Intellectual property
- Venture capital and private equity
We achieve this by:
- Focusing on our industry specialisms
- Investing time to understand our clients’ business needs and objectives, applying this knowledge to the work that we do and the advice we give
- Building long-term, enduring client relationships
- Offering highly competitive rates
- Right-sizing our teams to your specific project, using the most appropriate blend of senior and junior resource
At Kemp Little, we are known for our ability to serve the very particular needs of a large but diverse technology client base. Our hands-on industry know-how makes us a good fit with many of the world's biggest technology and digital media businesses, yet means we are equally relevant to companies with a technology bias, in sectors such as professional services, financial services, retail, travel and healthcare.
News from Kemp Little
Briefings from Kemp Little
The latest report on venture capital funding in the tech sector from CB Insights has revealed an interesting trend in the nature of tech businesses coming up to IPO.
The PDG’s open data statement will be of interest to any business that uses public data and/or wants to develop products and services built using public data.