I joined The Lawyer in August 2013 and sit on the news desk. I cover litigation and the City and am interested in litigation, corporate and real estate news across a range of sectors. I particularly want to hear about deals in the areas of energy, retail, real estate, food and consumer goods and any news about international domestic dispute resolution and arbitrations. I also write in-house profiles for the print and online editions of The Lawyer. Get in touch with news and gossip - I tweet at @TheLawyerKate
- 020 7970 4557
The Society of Conservative Lawyers has published a paper setting out proposals for more devolution to Scotland, England and Wales to establish a “quasi-federal kingdom’ after yesterday’s Scottish ‘no’ vote.
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan has permanently rolled out its scheme offering associates $2,000 to work anywhere in the world for a week.
Doughty Street has lost another public law silk with the exit of Paul Bowen QC to Brick Court, just months after a five-barrister team left Doughty Street for Monckton Chambers.
- Ex-Times lawyer Brett cleared of knowingly misleading the court but found to have acted 'recklessly'
- Magic circle PE fighting talk
- Berwin Leighton Paisner names DLA's Bob Charlton as Asia head and Hong Kong MP
- Revealed: Pinsents faces three sets of unfair dismissal claims from former lawyers
- Freshfields' latest US raid adds Shearman M&A veteran to bolster New York practice
- Freshfields taps BT, Deutsche and Morgan Stanley for advice as it launches LGBT diversity scheme
- Clyde & Co drafted in by RBS shareholders for potential class action
- Linklaters names Bennett as new litigation head amid group structure overhaul
- BLP mulls partner exit options after contested June vote scrapped
- Litigation funding peer panel: Beyond acceptance
- Scottish firms’ destiny in the balance
- Linklaters names Bedford as London corporate head as management reshuffle ends
- Essex Court brings in senior advocate Banerji as set targets India
- Shepherd & Wedderburn, TLT lead on Heineken race as Eversheds, Pinsents out
- Duane Morris launches in Sri Lanka through Gowers tie-up
- White & Case loses again to Enyo in second Ukrainian oligarch fight of 2014
- Serjeants Inn turns to rivals for management and clerking overhaul