Breedy Henderson partner Rosalyn Breedy has joined Forsters and wrapped up the niche private wealth practice she founded in the process.
Covington & Burling, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett and Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom have taken lead roles in advising telecoms giants Microsoft and Nokia on a £4.6bn deal, which will see Nokia’s mobile phone business sold to Microsoft.
Macfarlanes, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, Slaughter and May and Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz are all taking lead roles in the much-anticipated deal between Vodafone and Verizon Communications.
- BLP and Fladgate score on Gareth Bale's record-breaking transfer deal
- Co-operative pushes ahead with ABS despite losses
- SJ Berwin keeps hold of British Land relationship with Shoreditch deal
- DWF installs Wragge & Co partner as real estate head
- Cleary on board to tackle Ryanair Competition Commission ruling