Karanovic & Nikolic
- Company/Commercial (16)
- Tax (11)
- Employment (10)
- Energy (10)
- Intellectual Property (8)
- Regulatory and compliance (8)
- Banking / Finance (7)
- Competition/EU (7)
- Corporate (7)
- Business Tax (5)
- Insolvency & restructuring (5)
- Personal tax / Trusts (5)
- Real Estate (5)
- Information Technology (3)
- Insurance/reinsurance (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Pensions (3)
- Crime (2)
- Environment (2)
- Healthcare (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Family (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Funds (1)
- Planning (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
An overview of developments in tax law in Montenegro and Serbia.
An overview of developments in tax law in Serbia.
The Montenegrin Competition Agency is planning to complete the legal framework for the 2012 Competition Law.
Karanovic & Nikolic associate Nenezic writes article on PPPs in Republic of Serbia.
Serbian Competition Commission publishes oil industry sector inquiry results.
Karanovic & Nikolic has published its latest tax newsletter for Serbia and Montenegro.
This briefing from Karanovic & Nikolic summarises the most important provisions of Serbia’s Law on Amendments to the Foreign Exchange Law.
The National Bank of Serbia has amended the Decision on Risk Management to tackle the issue of rising non-performing loans.