- 020 7970 4557
A broader remit has meant Old Mutual GC Meekal Hashmi has had to develop broader shoulders.
Lovells has been drafted in by Pearl Group to advise on the £4.5bn restructuring of subsidiary Phoenix & London Assurance Limited’s (Palal) with-profits fund.
EIIB legal chief Mohaimin Chowdhury says Islamic finance will emerge from the downturn in rude health.
- Quartet of corporate partners quit Mayer Brown
- Dewey shuns London in scaled back promotions round
- Sidley promotes 15 to partnership, one in London
- Reed Smith adds one new partner in London in 18-strong round
- GTM turns to SJ Berwin for latest hire
- Virgin turns to IBM to fill associate GC role
- White & Case makes up six City partners in 33-strong round