- 020 7970 4557
Human interest: Meekal Hashmi, Old Mutual subscription
A broader remit has meant Old Mutual GC Meekal Hashmi has had to develop broader shoulders.
Lovells aids Pearl Group on £4.5bn Palal revamp subscription
Lovells has been drafted in by Pearl Group to advise on the £4.5bn restructuring of subsidiary Phoenix & London Assurance Limited’s (Palal) with-profits fund.
EIIB legal chief Mohaimin Chowdhury says Islamic finance will emerge from the downturn in rude health.
- Quartet of corporate partners quit Mayer Brown subscription
- Dewey shuns London in scaled back promotions round subscription
- Sidley promotes 15 to partnership, one in London subscription
- Reed Smith adds one new partner in London in 18-strong round subscription
- GTM turns to SJ Berwin for latest hire subscription
- Virgin turns to IBM to fill associate GC role subscription
- White & Case makes up six City partners in 33-strong round subscription
- Weil's Schwartz closes trio of high yield deals subscription
- Lack of promotions rebuts recovery subscription
- US and UK firms line up to thrash out Almatis takeover subscription
- Weil Gotshal makes up three in lean promotions round subscription
- Latham promotes two in London as part of 23-strong global round subscription
- Ropes London acts on first high-yield mandate subscription
- Lovells acts on renewable energy plant development subscription
- Vernalis unveils new counsel subscription
- Watson Burton partners inject cash to open up equity subscription
- Biotech group Vernalis replaces departing GC with internal promotion subscription