The Lawyer2B.com/John Lewis competition Terms & Conditions
John Lewis is offering one male and one female Lawyer2B.com user a makeover and 500 each worth of clothing and accessories. The female winner will receive a suit, blouse, shoes and handbag. The male winner will receive a suit, shirt, tie and cufflinks. The makeover will take place at John Lewiss flagship store in Londons Oxford Street on Tuesday 18 September 2007 at 2pm.
All you need to do to enter is answer the following question: Which high street retailer was forced to destroy almost 2,000 lemon yellow dungaree dresses after being accused of copying the design from Chlo罠Submit your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with John Lewis competition in the subject box. Please can you also state whether you are male or female.
1. The prize draw is open to anyone resident in the UK aged 18 years and over and who is interested in pursuing a career in law.
2. Employees of Centaur Media plc and its subsidiaries or any other company connected with the draw are not eligible to enter, neither are members of their families or households.
3. The closing date for the competition is midnight on Friday 7 September 2007 and the winners will be announced the following week.
4. Any registration that is illegible or incomplete or which otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the organisers.
5. If the winners cannot be traced after reasonable efforts by the promoters, then the organisers will be entitled to dispose of the prizes as it thinks fit, without any liability to the prize winners.
6. There is no cash alternative to the prize listed on Lawyer2B.com. Please note the winners will have to cover their own travel costs to London.
7. The winners will be required to be available for promotional press interviews and photo opportunities that may be required by the promoters of the competition including the makeover on 18 September. The promoters maintain the right to use any promotional materials created as a result from the competition for ongoing promotions for Lawyer 2B magazine and Lawyer2B.com.
8. The cancellation of the prize draw at any point is entirely at the discretion of the organisers.
9. The organisers decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By providing your email address you are agreeing to be contacted by Lawyer2B.com and to receive our free email newsletter. Please note to unsubscribe from the e-newsletter send an email to email@example.com. Please note your email address will not be passed on to any third parties.