I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
A partner in White & Case’s Paris office is facing a ‘moral harassment’ case brought by a former associate.
Farrer & Co has reported a 14 per cent rise in net profit for the 2013/14 financial year thanks to an increase in its equity partnership, while turnover was stable at £50.7m.
Shearman & Sterling has triumphed in a decade-long arbitration battle for Yukos shareholders against the Russian state - but at what cost?
- Shearman secures record $50bn arbitration award against Russia
- Special report: Germany – Crossing borders
- Freeths sets out stall to double turnover by 2020 after expansive year
- European moves: 24 July 2014
- Cypriot firm launches legal action against EU over 'bail-in'
- NautaDutilh mourns loss of partner killed in Malaysia Airlines crash
- Leeds: Ridings of the storm
- Leeds Big Six lawyer numbers slump as city's legal market reinvents itself
- Special report: Offshore - The Cayman Islands
- Ward Hadaway sees profit plummet despite solid turnover rise
- Dentons agrees new Ghana relationship after former ally chooses independence
- Dentons tempts Zizzi back from Clifford Chance for Bucharest boost
- Portugal's PLMJ signs cooperation agreement with Madeira firm
- Former Times legal chief Brett to appeal SDT suspension
- Bowman Gilfillan launches in Durban with maritime bolt-on
- French corporate boutique BDGS picks up Linklaters M&A team
- Special report: Luxembourg – Money plus