I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
High net worth family firm Vardags has signed a joint venture collaboration with Dubai firm Trench & Associates in order to break into the valuable United Arab Emirates (UAE) market.
Mishcon de Reya has made up three women to partner in its annual promotions round with another nine lawyers promoted to the role of legal director.
Baker Botts has announced the hire of Trowers & Hamlins’ United Arab Emirates (UAE) head Abdullah Mutawai and head of international disputes Lucas Pitts in a boost to its Dubai offering.
- Webber Wentzel's Sally Hutton: We want to be the dominant South African law firm subscription
- Mayer Brown scoops duo of corporate partners for Paris office subscription
- Noerr continues run of growth with 7 per cent turnover rise in 2014 to €197.2m subscription
- Blackstone's Dinah Rose QC secures Supreme Court victory in Prince Charles letters case subscription
- Jenner & Block chief pledges "steady" growth for new London office subscription
- Chicago's Jenner & Block becomes latest US firm to announce London launch subscription
- Dechert Paris partner Mayer quits firm citing conflicts subscription
- Wragge Lawrence Graham expands Paris team with WFW infrastructure hires subscription
- European moves: 19 March 2015 subscription
- CMS becomes latest firm to hire from Clifford Chance in Germany subscription
- Eversheds creates new role of international managing partner to accelerate global growth subscription
- Cross-border referrals don’t come easy subscription
- Referral relationships go under the microscope at inaugural European Legal Networks Summit subscription
- "High-minded tosh": Sumption lambasts establishment claims for Magna Carta subscription
- France's Darrois makes rare lateral hire of A&O corporate partner subscription
- Keoghs' LLPs: 19 per cent profit decline with 4 per cent drop in turnover to £54.9m subscription
- The in-house interview: Schneider Electric’s Peter Wexler subscription