I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
DLA Piper International - the firm’s operations outside the US - saw a 2 per cent drop in revenue in 2013/14, the firm’s LLP accounts have shown.
US firm Chadbourne & Parke has become the latest international player to launch in South Africa, opening a Johannesburg office with the hire of Bowman Gilfillan partner Lido Fontana.
Middle East firm Al Tamimi & Company has agreed an association with an Egyptian firm in a bid to take advantage of the country’s improving outlook despite continuing political unrest.
- Finland's Roschier tempts Latham capital markets partner home from London subscription
- Grimaldi makes trio of lateral hires from local rivals subscription
- Hot 100 2015: record number of in-housers among this year's stand-out lawyers subscription
- Dentons chair on the Dacheng merger: "Like Halley's Comet and the Holy Grail" subscription
- France's Veil Jourde launches competition group with Winston & Strawn team subscription
- European moves: 22 January 2015 subscription
- Heenan Paris launches Washington DC office to boost project work subscription
- Addleshaws' TLT hire leads to Barclays instruction on case against former Dewey partners subscription
- International networks: why branding matters subscription
- The top 20 cases of 2015: global disputes in the English courts subscription
- De Brauw notary team splits away as Dutch boutique trend gains momentum subscription
- Iceland adds Gordons to roster in wake of new GC hire subscription
- Silk appointment numbers drop but female applicants at all-time high subscription
- RBS deputy GC Collins promoted to top job as Campbell steps down subscription
- Nabarro ups the ante on European alliance with joint branding subscription
- The Lawyer European Awards shortlist is revealed as entries reach record level subscription
- Bircham Dyson Bell keeps emphasis on private wealth with Pinsents hire subscription