I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
European moves: 27 November 2014 subscription
All the latest partner hires and other appointments within Continental European firms and offices.
Channel Islands firm Collas Crill and Cayman firm Charles Adams Ritchie & Duckworth (CARD) have announced they are merging in the New Year.
Simmons & Simmons has announced plans to launch a five-partner office in Luxembourg to capitalise on the jurisdiction’s funds industry.
- Hengeler boosts female partnership with brace of promotions subscription
- How to access the Arab market: advice from the lawyers who know subscription
- Eversheds' investment in Tyco relationship pays off with contract extension subscription
- Orrick's Ivory Coast affiliate faces opposition from second professional association subscription
- Adidas IP GC Behean kicks off new role at IP boutique Sipara subscription
- Marrache liquidators sue Baker Tilly for £28m in bid to recoup lost client funds
- DLA Piper's Turkish office demerges from firm but retains relationship subscription
- Gibraltar court throws out Marrache appeals, reveals jury 'tampering' details subscription
- Littleton snares 3VB's Cooklin as director of clerking subscription
- Business optimism soars among law firms despite growing competition subscription
- Offshore special: Singapore focus subscription
- European moves: 13 November 2014 subscription
- Dentons' Africa mastermind Bugingo quits firm subscription
- HSF elects former corporate head Palmer as senior partner subscription
- Ivory Coast Bar vows to pursue Orrick for 'breaching' bar rules subscription
- Special report: Kazakhstan – a safe haven in the CIS subscription
- The long, hard road to Morocco subscription