I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Kirkland picks up Latham Munich founder Kirchner subscription
Kirkland & Ellis has recruited Latham & Watkins’ Munich founding partner Jörg Kirchner in a continuation of high-profile partner hires by US firms in Europe.
Linklaters has reported a 1 per cent increase in turnover to £1.267bn in 2014/15, at the same time as managing partner Simon Davies confirmed he is stepping down early to join Lloyds Banking Group as chief people, legal and strategy officer.
Belgian boutique Strelia has added an insolvency specialist to its ranks with the hire of Taylor Wessing partner Bart de Moor and two senior associates.
- Former Akin Gump Geneva head confirmed as US Ambassador to Finland subscription
- Harneys picks up funds team from Appleby Cayman subscription
- European moves: 25 June 2015 subscription
- Magnusson Berlin office spins off into boutique subscription
- This week’s top 15 legal briefings - 21 June 2015 subscription
- Dentons' former UKMEA CEO Matthew Jones quits firm subscription
- Pinsents picks up Clifford Chance Munich IP head subscription
- Portugal's Miranda sees defection of six partners including chairman subscription
- Eversheds brings Germany into LLP fold with full merger subscription
- European moves: 11 June 2015 subscription
- BVI firm Forbes Hare secures licence for Singapore launch subscription
- In-house lawyers: we're commercial and our management teams value us subscription
- Interesting times for in-housers
- Firms riding high on 2014/15 figures
- FIFA probe: Maples & Calder associate takes over as Cayman FA head from Jeffrey Webb subscription
- Brown Rudnick bolsters Paris with restructuring duo subscription
- Why Center Parcs' GC needs a holiday subscription