I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
All the latest partner hires and other appointments within Continental European firms and offices.
Iberian firm Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira has moved into empty London office space rented by French ally Gide Loyrette Nouel, as the development of the firms’ non-exclusive alliance progresses.
Dutch firm Van Doorne is reopening its London office, six years after pulling out from the City, and is hiring three partners from rival Boekel de Nerée.
- Dentons ties up with South African associate firm to launch in Cape Town
- Freshfields, Linklaters, Stibbe lawyers team up for Dutch boutique launch
- Taylor Wessing anoints Hamburg IP partner Meissner as new Germany chief
- Bonelli partners agree three-year 'loyalty' lock-in
- Macfarlanes makes up nine in record promos round
- Debt: Red lines subscription
- European moves: 3 April 2014
- Eversheds' German ally launches in Berlin as full merger mooted
- African in-house market set for rapid expansion, predict GCs
- Taylor Wessing beefs up private equity team in Germany
- Magic circle quartet split off to launch Dutch boutique
- Overview: The business case subscription
- South Africa: Down and clout subscription
- Southern Africa: Neighbourhood watch subscription
- Lusophone Africa: Sweet talk subscription
- East Africa: Eastern time subscription
- Silverbird Group legal chief: Media wave subscription