I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Pinsent Masons is expanding its French presence with the acquisition of six-lawyer boutique Ichay & Mullenex Avocats.
London Metal Exchange GC Tom Hine has guided the institution through a Hong Kong buyout and out onto the stormier seas of Eurocracy
South African firm ENSafrica is merging with Mauritian firm De Comarmond & Koenig (DCKM), as it continues its expansion across Africa.
- Ex-Times lawyer suspended from practice for six months
- McDermotts turns to Ashurst for German private equity hire
- De Brauw confirms Shanghai launch
- Bond Pearce goes out on turnover high
- Hengeler joins fellow best friends with Chinese office
- Former Times lawyer to appear before SDT over NightJack
- Gide picks up Ukraine team from Beiten Burkhardt
- Dundas top of equity plummets 39 per cent to £278k
- Co-op Bank names new GC after group split
- Olswang kickstarts German restructuring business
- Blake Lapthorn, Boyes Turner and Morgan Cole explore three-way merger
- European moves: 28 November 2013
- Lupton Fawcett confirms merger with York's Denison Till
- Richard III judicial review postponed
- Richard III JR hits court before three-judge panel
- European Awards shortlist revealed
- Tui Travel tour operating GC steps up to top role