As news editor I'm responsible for the daily running of the website and all our news coverage. I also have a particular interest in European, African and offshore law firms. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @thelawyerjoanne.
- 0207 970 4615
European moves: 3 September 2015 subscription
All the latest partner hires and other appointments within Continental European firms and offices.
TWM picks up McClures partner for new London base subscription
South-East firm TWM Solicitors has become the latest to hire a partner from collapsed Scottish outfit McClure Naismith, hiring Mark Parkhouse as head of insolvency.
Kirkland & Ellis has turned to Linklaters to boost its Hong Kong offering with the hire of debt finance partner David Irvine.
- Shearman & Sterling makes good on Dubai promise with DIFC launch subscription
- Bristol-Myers Squibb names new French general counsel subscription
- Israeli duo launch contract lawyer service as outsourcing sweeps global legal market subscription
- Barclays names Croxford as group centre general counsel subscription
- The week’s top 15 legal briefings - 21 August 2015 subscription
- BLP turns to Clyde & Co for corporate insurance hire subscription
- Herbert Smith Freehills makes agile working permanent after positive feedback subscription
- Irwin Mitchell earmarks further acquisitions as profit and turnover rise subscription
- Osborne Clarke's former Belgian ally De Wolf votes to dissolve subscription
- Latham picks up third partner from CC Germany with hire of banking head subscription
- Balfour Beatty promotes new GC from within as Vaughan leaves the company subscription
- Foot Anstey pilots 'warm-desking' in Bristol ahead of flexible working plans subscription
- Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr: integration with DLA Piper "a bridge too far" subscription
- DLA Piper raids former ally Cliffe Dekker to kickstart Johannesburg launch subscription
- Bircham Dyson Bell unveils 18 per cent profit growth for 2014/15 subscription
- DLA Piper pulls out of South African alliance with Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr subscription
- Fish & Richardson hooks Olswang Munich IP team subscription