I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
The Court of Appeal (CoA) has granted permission for the Law Society to challenge a recent High Court decision over Government reforms to the criminal legal aid regime.
Barclays has announced the appointment of Gibson Dunn & Crutcher partner Mark Shelton as global general counsel for its investment banking division and regional general counsel for the Americas.
Mishcon de Reya has become the latest top 50 firm to gain an ABS licence, some six months after lodging its application with the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority (SRA).
- Hogan Lovells secures Court of Appeal victory in 'Putin's banker' case subscription
- Offshore M&A activity soars to record levels in 2014 subscription
- Sweden's Magnusson opens ninth office in three years with Hong Kong launch subscription
- The Lawyer European Awards unveils best referral firms on the Continent subscription
- Brown Rudnick on point as World Health Organisation mandates use of non-reusable syringes subscription
- McCann FitzGerald secures AIB mandate ahead of capital restructuring subscription
- Quinn Emanuel reports 33 per cent increase in London revenue for 2014 subscription
- African firms: international lawyers don't understand our market subscription
- The Offshore Top 30 2015: The rankings subscription
- Offshore firms report buoyant revenue rises in strong 2014 subscription
- The Offshore Top 30: A healthy wave of optimism subscription
- Government admits procedures for handling legally-privileged information are unlawful subscription
- European moves: 19 February 2015 subscription
- Germany's Heuking reports 12 per cent revenue rise to €121m subscription
- Clifford Chance reports increase in cash from £103m to £110m subscription
- Olswang Paris office founding partner decamps for France's UGGC subscription
- William Fry wins Irish government tender for restructuring of AIB subscription