I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Ashurst and Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) have taken the leading roles on a $1.8bn (£1.1bn) strategic alliance between Thai conglomerate Charoen Pokphand Group (CPG) and Japanese trading house Itochu.
Bircham Dyson Bell has recorded stable turnover but an increase in profitability after a steady 2013/14, with total revenue essentially unchanged at £31.3m.
A partner in White & Case’s Paris office is facing a ‘moral harassment’ case brought by a former associate.
- Farrers sees profit rise by 14 per cent as turnover stabilises
- Shearman's Yukos case and the $1,065 per hour lawyers
- Shearman secures record $50bn arbitration award against Russia
- Special report: Germany – Crossing borders
- Freeths sets out stall to double turnover by 2020 after expansive year
- European moves: 24 July 2014
- Cypriot firm launches legal action against EU over 'bail-in'
- NautaDutilh mourns loss of partner killed in Malaysia Airlines crash
- Leeds: Ridings of the storm
- Leeds Big Six lawyer numbers slump as city's legal market reinvents itself
- Special report: Offshore - The Cayman Islands
- Ward Hadaway sees profit plummet despite solid turnover rise
- Dentons agrees new Ghana relationship after former ally chooses independence
- Dentons tempts Zizzi back from Clifford Chance for Bucharest boost
- Portugal's PLMJ signs cooperation agreement with Madeira firm
- Former Times legal chief Brett to appeal SDT suspension
- Bowman Gilfillan launches in Durban with maritime bolt-on