I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Eversheds has added 10 more African firms to its swiftly-growing Eversheds Africa Law Institute (EALI), just six months after launching the initiative.
Gomez-Acebo & Pombo managing partner Manuel Martín has had to lead his firm through the hardest of times, and make the toughest decisions in the process.
Financial services dispute resolution body Prime Finance has recruited another 16 senior lawyers for its panel of experts, bringing the number on the list to more than 100.
- Linklaters’ South African ally boosts energy team with hires from Bond Dickinson and PetroSA
- European moves: 6 March 2014
- Paris bar dismisses Mayer Brown complaint against campaigning lawyer
- Julian Long to replace Mark Rawlinson as Freshfields' London MP
- Bircham Dyson Bell strengthens private client with Ambrose Appelbe merger
- Awards: Riders on the Eurostorm
- A&L Goodbody weathers media storm after partner's baby born on NY street
- Taylor Wessing Germany MP steps down three years early
- Cuatrecasas continues to buck Spanish trend with turnover rise
- Offshore market focuses on technology as turnover rises
- The Offshore Top 30, 2014: rankings and analysis
- The Offshore Top 30, 2014: The byteback begins
- Africa Legal Network expands west with Nigerian member
- Russia's Egorov Puginsky takes top prize at The Lawyer European Awards 2014
- The cheers, champagne and celebration at the European Awards
- European moves: 20 February 2014
- Spain's Gómez-Acebo reports third year of declining revenue