I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
South African firm ENSafrica is merging with Mauritian firm De Comarmond & Koenig (DCKM), as it continues its expansion across Africa.
The former head of legal of The Times, Alastair Brett, has been suspended from practice for six months by the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT).
McDermott Will & Emery (MWE) has picked up Ashurst partner Nikolaus von Jacobs to lead its private equity practice in Germany.
- De Brauw confirms Shanghai launch
- Bond Pearce goes out on turnover high
- Hengeler joins fellow best friends with Chinese office
- Former Times lawyer to appear before SDT over NightJack
- Gide picks up Ukraine team from Beiten Burkhardt
- Dundas top of equity plummets 39 per cent to £278k
- Co-op Bank names new GC after group split
- Olswang kickstarts German restructuring business
- Blake Lapthorn, Boyes Turner and Morgan Cole explore three-way merger
- European moves: 28 November 2013
- Lupton Fawcett confirms merger with York's Denison Till
- Richard III judicial review postponed
- Richard III JR hits court before three-judge panel
- European Awards shortlist revealed
- Tui Travel tour operating GC steps up to top role
- Baker & McKenzie seeks closer ties with African relationship firms
- Russia: Returns on ice