Key clients — 2013
In 2013, the firm extended its portfolio with a number of large private corporations and state-owned companies, including:
- Amer Sports, one of the leading worldwide producers of sporting clothing and equipment
- Astra Rail Industries, one of the leading European freight rail cars manufacturers and rail car repair services providers
- Stabilus, a world leader in gas struts and hydraulic vibration dampers
- Preh, a world-leading automotive supplier
- Somfy, the world’s leading manufacturer of specialised motors and control systems for retractable awnings, rolling shutters, interior shades and blinds
- BBraun, one of the leading European drugs and medical devices manufacturers and healthcare services providers
- Hareon Solar, a world-leading manufacturer of solar panels
- Hertz, one of the leading European car rental groups
- Linde Gas, the leading European industrial gas manufacturer
- NKT, a world-leading manufacturer of professional cleaning equipment
Briefings from Jinga Maravela
Jinga Maravela has released the October issue of its Tax Newsletter, which includes amendments to the content of Form 100 and clarifications on the additional taxation for management severance payments.
Jinga Maravela has released the September issue of its Tax Newsletter, which includes amendments to the Fiscal Procedural Code and amendments to the contributions due to the Environmental Fund.