NCTM has extensive experience in Italian and European Community administrative law. We represent private parties in their dealings with the administration at the local, regional, national and community levels, as well as representing the different administrations themselves as they seek to ensure transparency and fairness in their activities.
Our daily work includes seeking authorisations from competent authorities, tendering procedures, administrative appeals and litigation. Our team works closely with other specialised departments of NCTM in relation to the specialised state and community authorities in areas such as telecommunications, antitrust, energy, chemicals, agriculture and food.
In particular, our work includes:
- Public tenders, public and private partnerships and the financing of public works
- Community tenders for goods and services to be supplied in the European Community and to third countries under EU development programmes
- Assistance to public entities and mixed companies providing public services
- Concessions to operate public service
- Planning and environment applications and authorisations and the expropriation of private property for public purposes
- Health and pharmaceutical law
- Agriculture and food law
- Litigation in national and community courts.
‘NCTM Studio Legale Associato is “able to find solutions”. Giuliano Berruti is well respected.’ — Legal 500
‘Sources say: “NCTM’s knowledge of administrative law is fantastic.”’ — Chambers Europe
For more information on Italian and European Community administrative law click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.