QuarterDay — Issue 95 - .PDF file.
Nabarro has released the September 2013 issue of QuarterDay, a publication focused on real-estate dispute resolution.
- Break notices: when ‘must’ means ‘maybe’
- Take it or leave it: recent guidance on removing tenant’s fixtures
- CRAR: distressing times just around the corner for landlords
- Adverse possession: when can a former tenant obtain ownership of land?
- Periodic tenancy or tenancy at will: the risks of not formally documenting a tenant’s occupation
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Nabarro briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.