The May 2013 issue of Pensions Priorities is available now. It provides a summary of some key developments in the pensions arena in recent months and what they might mean for your business and its pension arrangements. This issue includes:
- A new consultation aims to simplify the automatic enrolment process
- Consultation to amend the TUPE Pension Protection Regulations that apply on a business transfer
- A new statutory objective for the Regulator: considering “growth for the employer”
- Minister announces changes to force transfers of pensions when employees move jobs
- Government bill proposes same sex spouses to be treated the same as civil partners for the purposes of pension provision – but the time restrictions on those provisions are still subject to uncertainty due to a recent Employment Tribunal case
- Uncertainty remains on the issue of GMP equalisation…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.