IP Brief — 26 April 2013 - .PDF file.
Addleshaw Goddard has released its IP Brief dated 26 April 2013. Included in this issue:
- Court of Appeal upholds finding that website operator is jointly liable for infringement of database of live football data
- “Greek Yoghurt” must come from Greece
- PCC finds infringement of the copyright in a woollen fabric design for upholstery and furnishing
- Law Commission threatens new approach to groundless threats l Keep an eye on your subsidiaries…they could give away your IP
- Evolution of the new EU unitary patent reaches next stage
- Reform of Trade Mark Law — European Commission publishes proposals
- Replacing component parts not always a patent infringement l Internet browsing does not infringe copyright
- High Court continues to hold internet service providers liable for copyright breaches
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.