The April 2013 issue of King & Wood Mallesons’ China Bulletin is available now.
- How US-listed Chinese companies should respond to accounting fraud allegations
- Trust series — principles and tricks for drafting payment agreements
- IP infringement in e-commerce platforms and others — FAQs
- New legislation on China’s labour law issues
- Should arbitral awards that have been set aside be enforced in a different jurisdiction?
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the King & Wood Mallesons briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.