Addleshaw Goddard will promote eight of the firm’s lawyers to partners with effect from 1 May 2014, bringing the total of new partners appointed since the beginning of the current financial year to 27.
The newly promoted partners and their practice areas are as follows:
- Chris Cartwright (real estate, London)
- Paul Dight (finance and projects, Leeds)
- Yorke Eaton (private capital, Manchester)
- Mark Hallam (corporate, Leeds)
- Richard Oman (banking, Manchester)
- Nathan Pearce (corporate, London)
- Damon Rosamond-Lanzetta (commercial, London)
- Ben Slack (business support and restructuring, Leeds)
Eight lawyers were also promoted in 2013.