‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’ is the global monthly publication from DLA Piper’s sports, media and entertainment group. The March issue includes:
- Australia: Gambling inquiry announced on the ‘blackest day’ in Australian sport
- Ukraine looks at draft legislation on gambling
- Proposal to revise Japan’s Soccer Betting Lottery Law
- Germany: Federal Court of Justice submits questions to ECJ
- Germany: Schleswig-Holstein repeals Gambling Act
- US: New Jersey gets closer to i-gaming
…and much more.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read DLA Piper’s ‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’ publication. If not, please register or sign in with your details below. This new resource sits alongside the global team’s new blog, which can also be accessed below.