This issue of Taylor Wessing’s Brands Update contains recent important cases from the UK, French, German and Community tribunals on registrability of trade marks and infringement.
- Discovery make history (well, sort of…)
- Climbing every mountain
- The Board of Appeal gives Kit Kat a break
- AdWords again
- Spelling it out
- Omega counting time
- Interflora v M&S: latest developments
- Spanish copyright in Tony Montana cancels CTM registration
- Revive another’s old brand at your peril
- Can can (not)
- The latest drama for Royal Shakespeare
- Hotel Cipriani — the saga continues
- What registered trade marks are you using?
- Customs Regulation update
- Metro hits gold
- Fit for purpose
- Pelikan crossing
- Gigabyte more than it could chew!
- Registered trade mark is no defence
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.