Tracey Hemingway is a partner in our pensions team. She has 18 years’ experience of advising trustees and employers in relation to their work-based pension schemes.
Hemingway worked at Sacker & Partners, the highly regarded niche pensions law firm in the City of London, for 11 years. She then joined leading global HR firm Mercer Ltd in 2006.
At Mercer, she led the Chichester legal consulting team and gained the broader experience of working with trustee and company clients as part of a team of pensions advisers, including scheme actuaries and administrators.
Hemingway’s key areas of expertise include:
- Drafting scheme trust deeds and rules and complex deeds of amendment;
- Advising on scheme rules interpretation;
- Scheme design and benefit changes;
- Scheme mergers and projects;
- Corporate guarantees;
- Employer debts to pension schemes under section 75 Pensions Act 1995, including corporate restructuring, debt triggers and ways of managing the debt, such as flexible apportionment arrangements; and
- Pensions litigation including Court applications and Pensions Ombudsman cases.
She is a full member of the Association of Pension Lawyers.
Click here to find out more about Tracey Hemingway.
This information was sourced from the Shoosmiths website.