Patrick Garner is a construction lawyer who has advised development clients on a range of non-contentious construction matters for more than 15 years.
His recent project experience includes advising:
- a major national developer on the acquisition and then the £1bn remediation and redevelopment of a 1,000-acre former oil refinery to create an urban village;
- on many town centre redevelopment projects including procurement advice and advice on the major infrastructure energy and utilities contracts and liaising with the public bodies, funding and acquiring assets at the relevant site;
- an international energy company on procurement of on-shore and off-shore wind farm projects and associated infrastructure contracts;
- on construction and environmental elements of a deal for the UK’s leading regeneration developer in its negotiations for the acquisition and development of 3,500 acres of land in three counties;
- on the Turbine Supply Agreement for one of the world’s largest offshore wind farms;
- St Modwen Properties Plc Group Companies on substantially all of its national development portfolios including distribution warehouses, head offices for international and national companies, major infrastructure projects and remediation projects.
Garner joined Shoosmiths in May 2012 from Wragge & Co.
Click here to find out more about Patrick Garner.
This information was sourced from the Shoosmiths website.