The July 2013 issue of DLA Piper’s Technology and Sourcing News (UK) publication is available now. This regular e-newsletter rounds up breaking news and key developments in technology and sourcing globally.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- DLA Piper advises HSBC on its recent global services contract
- DLA Piper advises on landmark Step Change contract
- DLA Piper advises BTG Pactual on the Globenet submarine cable network acquisition
- Fantec case: critical lessons for FOSS compliance
- EU approves tougher sentences to fight cyber crime
- EMOTA survey reveals impact of new EU DP and privacy laws for online businesses
- Legal-proofing summer festivals — an event in itself
- Cyber security: the new frontier for lawyers