InVest — January 2014: investments and funds - .PDF file.
This month’s round-up of developments affecting banks, wealth managers, brokers and funds sees a new spotlight article on outsourcing by asset managers; the EU open its summit with a landmark bank deal; the Banking Reform Act receive royal assent; and the Volker Rule finalised.
Contents: investments and funds
- SGX approved for US derivatives clearing
- Industry issues outsourcing principles to address FCA concerns
- Volcker Rule finalised
- AIFMD developments
- MiFID II and EMIR developments
- UCITS V developments
- Financial advisers turn away clients
- HoL committee follows up report on FTT
- Amending guideline on TARGET2 published in OJ
- EBA final guidance on capital measures for foreign currency lending
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.