InVest — January 2014: banking - .PDF file.
This month’s round-up of developments affecting banks, wealth managers, brokers and funds sees a new spotlight article on outsourcing by asset managers; the EU open its summit with a landmark bank deal; the Banking Reform Act receive royal assent; and the Volker Rule finalised.
- EU opens summit buoyed by landmark bank deal
- CRD IV developments
- Banking Reform Act receives royal assent
- IOSCO final report on regulation of retail structured products
- BCBS publishes final policy framework on capital requirements for banks’ equity investments in funds
- RRD agreement reached
- FCA quarterly consultation
- Update to banks’ review of sales and interest rate hedging products
- FRC to review standard of bank audits
- EC report on impact of Short Selling Regulation
- SRM negotiating position adopted
- CSD: trialogue agreement made
- Financial Stability Board publishes responses to shadow banking risks in securities lending and repos consultation
- BBA feedback statement on LIBOR consultation
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.