Data and information E-Alert: 28 January 2014 - .PDF file.
Addleshaw Goddard has released the latest edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts.
- ICAEW guidance on cyber security
- ICO consults on data protection guidance for the media
- Survey reveals record number of data breaches in Irish companies
- 28 January 2014 — Data Privacy Day
- Data protection reform delayed until after May 2014 elections
- European Commission — the EU data protection reform: helping business thrive in the digital economy
- Network and information security (NIS) across the union: vote
- FTC settles with 12 companies falsely claiming to comply with international safe harbour privacy framework
- Verizon’s 2013 transparency report
- South Korea — measures to prevent a recurrence of personal data breach
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.