InCredit — February 2014: consumer credit - .PDF file.
This month’s round-up of developments affecting the consumer credit industry sees an announcement on the progress of the Consumer Rights Bill; the European Commission announce its plans for structural reform of the EU banking sector; and the EC adopt the Mortgage Credit Directive.
Contents: consumer credit
- Consumer Rights Bill progress
- BSA and FLA response to FCA CP13/10 on consumer credit regime
- High Cost Credit Bill — provisional sitting for second reading debate
- Draft SI’s relating to transfer of consumer credit regime published
- DECC additional response to consultation on definition of ‘debtor’ in s189 of the CCA 1974 for Green Deal
- Payday loans ‘fund cost of housing’
- FLA publishes November lending figures
- FCA publishes new consumer credit webpages
- UK Statutory Instrument: the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies and Credit Unions Act 2010 (Commencement No. 2) Order 2014 (30 January 2014)
- EU Council on SEPA amendments
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.