Corporate Finance News — January 2014 - .PDF file.
Addleshaw Goddard has released the January 2014 edition of its Corporate Finance News publication.
- Enhancing the effectiveness of the Listing Regime
- Changes to the DTRs in the pipeline
- Changes to the filing of prospectuses
- Q&As on the Prospectus Directive
- A new Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Irrevocable undertakings, letters of intent and ‘offer-related arrangements’
- ESMA: shareholder co-operation and acting in concert
- New directors’ remuneration and narrative reporting regime — Listing Rules changes
- Revised NAPF Corporate Governance Policy and Voting Guidelines 2013
- Institutional investors launch forum promoting shareholder engagement
- EU regulation of audit takes a step closer
- Fines for late filings of accounts
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.