Commercial projects, whether they be major outsourcing contracts for goods or services or terms and conditions for a small business, can encompass a broad range of legal issues. We can deal with commercial and contractual matters covering a broad spectrum of our clients’ business transactions and in doing so we provide each client with the right person for their particular matter, while retaining an efficient degree of continuity.
Allied to our legal expertise is the commercial awareness gained from our work with clients across a wide range of industries, including media, retail property, hospitality, marketing and communications, advertising, publishing and software licensing and development.
- Commercial contracts and advice
- Sponsorship and merchandising agreements, especially sports events
- Agency and distribution arrangements
- Commercial exploitation/spin-out agreements for universities
- Software development and licensing arrangements for developers, suppliers and purchasers
- Electronic publishing and e-commerce
- Agency, commercial agency relationships
- Franchising and concessions
- Joint ventures, partnerships and LLPs
- Collaboration agreements
- Procurement, purchase and supply of goods and services
- Research and development
- Sports and leisure
- Terms of business
- Regulatory advice
For more information on commercial click here.