Our firm has always had and still retains the leading position in the area of subsoil use.
Our highly qualified team of lawyers is able to demonstrate in practice that they can handle the technical and legal complexity of such contracts as subsoil use contracts, production sharing agreements, joint exploration contracts, concessions and so on.
As a part of our subsoil use issues advising, we also provide you with:
- Advice on obtaining a permit of competent authority and waiver of pre-emption rights to transfer subsoil use rights and its related objects
- Advice on issues of geological and mining allotments
- Advice on issues of prolongation of terms of exploration, production and terms necessary for estimation of commercial discovery
- Advice on issues of local content, including while procurement of goods, works and services
- Advice on issues of amendment of working programme and other conditions of subsoil use contract
- Advice on issues of termination of subsoil use contract
This information was originally sourced from the GRATA Law Firm website.