SHE Matters — spring 2013 - .PDF file.
DLA Piper has released the spring 2013 edition of SHE Matters, the firm’s newsletter dedicated to safety, health and the environment.
- Sentencing council consultation on draft environmental offences guideline
- Health claims — how fit are you?
- Update on REACH
- Legionella — the importance of control
- Government publishes guidance on the legal definition of waste
- Calling time? Government considers new measures to control the sale of alcohol
- All change for accident, incident and disease reporting?
- Could your business be found guilty?
- The price of innocence
- In brief — environmental pemitting
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.