IP Highlights: latest stories and IP news from southeast Europe - .PDF file.
In the ever-developing and ever-changing world of intellectual property (IP), new and exciting projects are never in short supply. Karanovic & Nikolic presents a brief overview each month of some of the hot topics from this field for the region of southeast Europe.
- Year 2012, a record year for the EPO
- 1,500 fake Hermès handbags seized at port of LA
- Interpol drug anti-counterfeiting summary
- ‘Not at the expense of others’ campaign completed
- Director-general of the State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) Mrs Kuterovac was appointed member of the Supervisory Board of the EPO Academy
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Karanovic & Nikolic briefing.