Goodman Derrick has announced a seminar focusing on recent and proposed developments in employment law. Taking place on 14 May 2013, the session will be held at the firm’s London office.
The seminar is targeted at human resources managers and advisers, in-house legal advisers and directors, and senior executives with responsibility for HR issues.
Attendees will be able to benefit from the knowledge of Goodman Derrick’s employment law experts and keep up to date with new and proposed developments in the law.
Registration, breakfast and meet the team. An opportunity to mingle with the speakers and other attendees over freshly made bacon/egg rolls
Seminar: Employment Law — Recent and Proposed Developments. An examination of legislative developments, including:
- Employee owners/shareholders
- Auto-enrolment in pensions
- Changes in the law relating to dismissals, redundancy, whistleblowing and discrimination
- Proposed developments in the law relating to family-friendly rights
- New proposals to deal with sickness absence
Close of seminar. Attendees will have a further opportunity to discuss issues with individual members of the team over refreshments
Cost: £25 plus VAT