The May 2013 edition of Hogan Lovells’ Corporate Newsletter is available now.
- The Royal Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act receives Royal Assent
- New Takeover Code rules for target pension schemes
- The scope and nature of warranties — recent case law
- Women on boards — second annual progress report
- Changes to the share buyback regime: final regulations published
- EU proposals for disclosure of non-financial and diversity information by large companies
- FCA publishes changes to the Listing Rules
- QCA Corporate Governance Code launch…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Hogan Lovells briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.