Law à la Mode: Special Edition — INTA 2013 - .PDF file.
This special edition of Law à la Mode from DLA Piper’s fashion, retail and design group has been released to mark the 135th INTA Annual Meeting in Dallas, Texas. In this special edition, the law firm focuses on a number of topical issues for brand owners.
- IP protection for store layouts
- Staying away from the Chinese trademark pirates
- Michael Jordan and Qiaodan Sports — naming rights and trademarks disputes
- Securitising trademarks — a cross-border view
- Emerging fashion markets
- Brooks Brothers loses High Court battle
- The retail world since INTA 2012
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.