– Denton Wilde Sapte has hired planning and public law assistant Roy Pinnock from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
– Watson Burton has promoted six assistants to associate level. These are Claire Cutmore in construction; Stephen Duffy in family; Gearalt Fahy and David Jenkins in employment; Evelyn Howson in personal injury; and Mark Lazenby in banking and finance.
– Bristol City Council has promoted planning senior solicitor Joanne Mansfield to principal for commercial and environment.
– East Lancashire firm Farleys Solicitors has hired personal insolvency assistant Mark Skinner from Richardson Mail Solicitors in Manchester. #Yorkshire firm McCormicks has hired commercial property assistant Deepika Chana from Bakewells and commercial property paralegal Andrew Stewardson from Enact Conveyancing. It has also taken on trainees Jennie Blagg, Helen Gott, Jemma Jones, Gemma Rochell and Sarah Sevitt.
– Roythornes has hired commercial and agricultural conveyancing assistant Kelly Haywood from Paynes Solicitors and planning consultant John Sneddon from architecture consultancy Robert Doughty.
– Newbury firm Horsey Lightly Fynn has taken on solicitor Michelle Lane as a planning consultant from Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council.
– Lester Aldridge has hired property assistant Helen Porter from White & Bowker.
– London-based firm Teacher Stern Selby has hired senior property associate Oliver Azzuri from the City office of US firm Jones Day as a partner.
– Real estate investment company Dolphin Capital Investors has hired former DLA Piper senior partner Roger Lane-Smith as a non-executive director.
– Leeds firm Lee & Priestley has taken on pensions litigation partner Tim Stone from Hill Dickinson in Manchester, where he was also a partner.
– Bristol firm Veale Wasbrough has hired public sector associate Jonathan Jones from Burges Salmon in Bristol.
– US firm Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton has hired corporate assistant Anthony Eppert in California from the San Diego office of Morrison & Foerster.