- UK 200 Position: 200
- Turnover: £4.5m
- Revenue per fee-earner: £83,000
- Revenue per lawyer: £122,000
- Revenue per partner: £321,000
- Total number of fee-earners: 54
- Total number of qualified lawyers: 37
- Total number of partners: 14
- Total number of female partners: 5
- Total number of staff: 100
Home Counties firm Blaser Mills saw a slight reduction in its turnover last year from £5m to £4.5m.
The firm, established in 1888, is structured along six practice group lines, covering both private and commercial services. These are commercial, criminal, family, litigation, residential property and wills and probate.