InCredit — January 2014: and also… - .PDF file.
This month’s round-up of developments affecting the consumer credit industry sees the Financial Services (Banking Reform) Bill receive Royal Assent; the EU agree a landmark bank deal; recommended changes to the Draft Consumer Rights Bill; and the publication of the Mortgage Credit Directive text.
Contents: and also…
- Autumn Statement 2013
- EU opens summit buoyed by landmark bank deal
- Financial Services (Banking Reform) Bill — third reading/receives royal assent
- OFT letter to the banks that have given undertakings
- EC to publish legislative proposal on EU banking structural reforms in January 2014
- PRA establishes Practitioner Panel
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Designated Consumer Bodies) Order 2013
- BoE publishes Q4 2013 bulletin
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.