I joined The Lawyer as a features reporter in February 2012 and now sit on the news desk. Although my remit covers the entire market I currently focus on stories and analysis of US firms and am also responsible for our weekly in-house newsletter and several slots in the print edition, including The Lawyer Management and Work Life Quiz. Since joining The Lawyer I have profiled in-house legal teams at household names including Google, Facebook and Twitter. I'm interested in hearing about US firm gossip, in-house matters, moves and deals. I tweet as @Thelawyerlucy.
- 020 7970 4722
The changing role of the country’s top GCs subscription
What do you get when you put some of the UK’s finest in-house lawyers into one room? No, not a raging hangover (for those of you suffering from last night’s The Lawyer Awards). The Lawyer found the answer during its recent roundtable discussion with those on the shortlist of last night’s
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan and its client Samsung have been ordered to pay Apple and Nokia over $2m (£1.2m) in damages related to the leaking of confidential information.
Make it so: Sir Patrick Stewart to record personal voicemail message for winner of The Lawyer Awards prize draw
One phone will boldly go where no voicemail has gone before after The Lawyer Awards tonight, with a personal voicemail message from Sir Patrick Stewart among the raffle prizes up for grabs.
- Maclays leads as Jane Norman goes into administration for second time
- Cooley closes in on UK launch as it circles Edwards Wildman's City base
- Skadden picks up new client via Mota-Engil Africa LSE listing
- Banking litigators decide it’s better to stay together subscription
- Taylor Wessing cashes in on new client for £308m FDM listing
- Taylor Wessing favours Germany in all-male promos round
- It's Absolutely Fabulous! Joanna Lumley to host The Lawyer Awards 2014
- Edwards Wildman corporate partners threaten to walk over compensation
- Why Allen & Overy (sort of) changed its mind on Canada
- Greenberg Traurig lures Dentons real estate co-head with new management slot
- Alternative workstyles
- Ashurst to rejig Glasgow support offering with introduction of qualified lawyers
- Peter Crossley: let's be clear, Squire Sanders needed a merger too
- Ofwat’s new chief exec makes splash with first GC subscription
- Covington tempts Fipra director with new public policy role
- Reed Smith managing partner Thomas retains role after contested election
- Shepherd & Wedderburn prepares for investment as turnover rises 7 per cent to £38.3m